Charting Your Course to Practice Success!
- I’m a practicing SLP with ASHA CCC since 1978.
- University faculty: undergraduate lecturer and graduate clinical supervisor 10 years.
- Experience: public schools, private schools, outpatient rehabilitation, inpatient hospitals, SNF, home health
- Private practice full time, 2 offices in 2 locations since 2007.
- Serving children and adults.
- Currently with employees in office and contracts with public schools with subcontractors.
Teaching and nurturing speech-pathologists on their individual path for success is my passion. I feel I bring a unique experience to my coaching clients: rural and urban settings, in and out of an office, contracting with other agencies and looking hard at the market and how it drives the success of my practice.
My experience of teaching communication sciences and disorders undergraduates and supervising graduate students has given me the vision of finding that unique talents, skills, and desires that shape successful clinicians.
Join me as I walk with you on the journey of planning what is a combination of what you dream and what is needed by you and your future market. There is a difference! Your plan will be unique to you and your specific skills, talents, dreams and market area.
And, most importantly, I will challenge you to preserve your life priorities. Finding a life-balance will guard the things you hold precious, while achieving your goals. You won’t become lost.
Let’s chart your course to practice success!
Don't forget to sign up to receive my “Five Best Tips” for starting your speech-language pathology private practice.